Genuine Name Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Nickname(s) MSD, MS, Mahi, Captain Cool
Profession Indian Cricketer (Batsman and Wicket-attendant)
Physical Stats and More
Stature (approx.) in centimeters-175 cm
in meters-1.75 m
in Feet Inches-5′ 9″
Weight (approx.) in Kilograms-78 kg
in Pounds-172 lbs
Body Measurements (approx.)
-Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 14 Inches
Eye Colour Dark Brown
Hair Colour Black
Universal Debut ODI-23 December 2004 against Bangladesh at Chittagong
Test-2 December 2005 against Sri Lanka at Chennai
T20 – 1 December 2006 against South Africa at Johannesburg
Jersey Number #7(India)
Residential/State Team Asia XI, Bihar, Chennai Super Kings, Jharkhand, Rising Pune Supergiants
Nature on field Calm
Likes to play against Pakistan and Australia
Most loved Shot Helicopter shot and Paddlesweep
Records (primary ones)
• Under his captaincy, Indian group won significant competitions in every one of the 3 organizes: the No.1 Test positioning for year and a half (2009-2011), the ODI World Cup in 2011, Champions Trophy in 2013 and the Twenty20 World Cup in 2007.
MS Dhoni Trophies for Indian group
• Most hundreds of years at the situation of No.7 in ODIs.
• Most 6s in International Cricket as a commander.
• Most number of stumpings in International Cricket.
• Highest score by a wicket-attendant batsman in ODIs (183 runs).
• Won most T20 International matches as a commander.
• Most occasions knocked down some pins in International Cricket while playing a match as a wicket-manager.
• Only captain to score an ODI century while batting at No.7
• First Indian wicket-guardian batsman to score 4,000 Test runs.
• Highlight score by an Indian chief in Tests (224 runs).
• third captain ever to have captained in 300+ global matches, after Ricky Ponting (324) and Stephen Fleming (303).
• The main captain to have captained 50+ matches in every one of the 3 designs.
• First Indian chief to win a Test arrangement in New Zealand.
• In July 2018, he made the record of most extreme stumpings in Twenty20 Internationals (33 stumpings in 91 matches).
Profession Turning Point
Performance in the 2003/04 tri-country competition against Kenya and Pakistan A, where he scored 362 keeps running in 6 matches at a normal of 72.40.
Date of Birth 7 July 1981
Age (as in 2018) 37 Years
Birth Place Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Cancer
Signature MS Dhoni signature
Hometown Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
School DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir, Shyamali, Ranchi, Jharkhand
College St. Xaviers College, Ranchi
Instructive Qualifications College dropout
Father-Pan Singh (MECON representative; worked at Junior Management position)
MS Dhoni guardians and spouse
Sibling Narendra Singh Dhoni (Elder)
MS Dhoni sibling
Sister-Jayanti Gupta (Elder)
MS Dhoni sister adjusted red
Mentor/Mentor Keshav Banerjee and Chanchal Bhattacharya
Address Harmu Housing Colony, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Preferences and Dislikes
Likes-Collecting bicycles, playing with his pets, watching English Premiership League (EPL) and Formula 1
Aversions English tunes and exercise
Hobbies Biking and playing football
• In 2007, 40 inhabitants of his territory recorded a supplication against Ranchi Regional Development Authority (RRDA) for squandering 15,000 liters of water in every day support and swimming pool when his area was experiencing serious water emergency.
• He was engaged with a tax avoidance contention over his Hummer H2, as the vehicle required an enrollment charge of 4 lakhs (INR) in India, however it was erroneously enlisted as a Mahindra Scorpio, the charge of enrolling which is 53,000 (INR).
• After the IPL wagering outrage, his name was hauled over the issue of irreconcilable circumstance for going about as the Vice-President of India Cements, whose proprietor was N Srinivasan. In spite of the fact that he got a spotless chit later.
• In 2016, he surrendered as the brand envoy of Amrapali land aggregate after the occupants from one of the Amrapali units conveyed a web based life crusade subsequent to confronting strategic issues in the general public.
Most loved Things
Most loved Cricketer Batsman : Sachin Tendulkar and Adam Gilchrist
Bowler : Glenn McGrath and Brett Lee
Most loved Cricket Ground Lord’s Cricket Ground , London
Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Melbourne
Most loved Food Chicken Butter Masala, Chicken Tikka Pizza, Kebabs, Yellow Dal, Sonpapdi, Gulab Jamun and Rasgullas
Most loved Actor Amitabh Bachchan and John Abraham
Most loved Actress Angelina Jolie and Deepika Padukone
Most loved Film Agneepath and Sholay
Most loved Musician Kishore Kumar
Most loved Color Blue and Black
Most loved Destination Sri Lanka and Goa
Young ladies, Family and More
Conjugal Status Married
Undertakings/Girlfriends Priyanka Jha (kicked the bucket in 2002)
Sakshi Singh Rawat (Sakshi Dhoni)
Wife/Spouse Sakshi Dhoni
MS Dhoni with his better half Sakshi Dhoni
Marriage Date 4 July 2010
MS Dhoni with his daugher Ziva
Vehicles Collection Open Mahindra Scorpio, Maruti SX4, Hummer H2, Toyota Corolla, Land Rover Freelander, GMC Sierra, Mitsubishi Pajero Sfx, Mitsubishi Out Lander, Porsche 911, Audi Q7 SUV, Ferrari 599
Bicycles Collection Hero Karizma ZMR, Yamaha Rxz, Yamaha Thundercat, Yamaha Rx, Ducati 1098, Yamaha Rd 350, Tvs Apache, Kawasaki zx14r Ninja, Confederate Hellcat X 132, Harley Davidson Fat kid, Enfield Machismo, Customized Tvs Dirt bicycle
Net Worth $100 Million (600 Crore INR)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Does Mahendra Singh Dhoni smoke?: No
Does Mahendra Singh Dhoni drink liquor?: Yes, once in a while
Dhoni was destined to a working class Rajput position of rulers.
He anchored 65% in his tenth Board tests.
In 1993, he was first spotted as a goalkeeper by KR Banerjee, the cricket mentor at his school, who later requested that he attempt his submit wicket-keeping. MS Dhoni in more youthful days
It was PC Poddar, the previous cricket commander of Bengal, who saw extraordinary potential in him amid the Talent Resource Development Wing (TRDW) coordinate in Jamshedpur. After which, he was chosen in the Bihar U19 group in the 1998/99 season, where he scored 176 keeps running in 5 matches.
In 2002, when he was striving for a place in the India group, he became hopelessly enamored with a young lady named Priyanka Jha. Be that as it may, sadly Priyanka passed on in a mishap, that year.
However, he played as a senior for Bihar from 1999 to 2003, his predictable execution was overlooked by East Zone selectors, after which he was moved to West Bengal, where he began filling in as a ticket authority at Kharagpur railroad station for a long time (2001-2003).
In 2003, Sourav Ganguly moved toward him to move to Kolkata, yet he denied the offer and returned to Bihar, where he went to the National Cricket Academy.
His life took a turn in 2004 when he got chose for India A voyage through Zimbabwe and Kenya, where he performed outstandingly well.
On his ODI make a big appearance against Bangladesh on 23 December 2004, he was out for a duck.
He made his first ODI century against most despised adversary Pakistan in Vishakapatnam, where he crushed 148 keeps running from 123 balls.
Prior, he used to have long hairs for two reasons, first he is a gigantic aficionado of John Abraham, also he used to think of it as fortunate. MS Dhoni long hairs
In 2006, he was casted a ballot as the MTV Youth Icon.
Indeed, even subsequent to making such a tremendous progress in his initial vocation, he remained grounded and goes through with his youth amigos.
It was Sachin Tendulkar who suggested his name for India’s captain in 2007, after which Indian cricket group achieved the statures more than ever.
He won the ICC ODI Player of the Year grant for two back to back years, 2008 and 2009.
He was additionally the beneficiary of both the Padma Shri and the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna grants.
He and his significant other Sakshi knew each other since their youth, yet their affection touched off in winters of 2007 when they met in Kolkata through Yudhajit Dutta (Dhoni’s supervisor and companion). It was Dhoni who requested her number from his director, and when he later informed her, she didn’t trust it at first. They dated each other for a long time and got hitched in a position of safety function in 2010.
In 2011, he was regarded with the position of Lt Colonel by the Indian Territorial Army. MS Dhoni Lt Colonel Indian Territorial Army
He was the most noteworthy citizen sportsperson in India for the year 2012, 2013, 2014.
He is great companion of John Abraham.
He is included among the best finishers current cricket, and multiple times he completed an ODI coordinate with a 6, prominent among them was the triumphant 6 in the 2011 ICC World Cup last against Sri Lanka. MS Dhoni 2011 World Cup winning 6
Dhoni took in his mark shot, The Helicopter Shot from his cherished companion Santosh Lal , who passed away in July 2013.
In 2012, he turned into world’s best procuring cricketer (#31 in world) by Forbes magazine, beating well known sportspersons, for example, Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney and the World’s quickest man Usain Bolt.
He reported his Test retirement after the Melbourne test coordinate in December 2014 amid the Australia visit, where he was only 1 test coordinate thrashing without end for measuring up to the record of being skipper of most vanquished test coordinates abroad.
He possesses an inn in Ranchi called ‘Mahi Residency’. MS Dhoni lodging in Ranchi
His most loved non-cricketer sportspersons are Cristiano Ronaldo and Rafael Nadal.
He is a pet sweetheart and has 2 pet canines, a Labrador named Zarah and an Alsatian named Sam.
He is a bicycle sweetheart and is the co-proprietor of ‘Mahi Racing Team India’ in Supersport World Championship. MS Dhoni Mahi Racing Team India
In 2016, he propelled a form mark ‘Seven’ with Rhiti Group. MS Dhoni form mark Seven