Nickname Sixer Sidhu, Sheri Paaji and Sidhu Paaji
Profession Cricketer, Politician and Commentator
Political Party Indian National Congress (INC)
Indian National Congress
Physical Stats and More
Height in centimeters-188 cm
in meters-1.88 m
in Feet Inches-6′ 2″
Weight in Kilograms-84 kg
in Pounds-185 lbs
-Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 35 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
Eye Colour Light Brown
Hair Colour Black
Global Debut Test-12 November 1983 versus West Indies at Ahmedabad
ODI-9 October 1987 versus Australia at Chennai
Local/State Team Punjab
Likes to play against Pakistan
Most loved shots Hitting over the best
Records (primary ones)
• His most elevated ODI score of 134 against England at Gwalior in 1993.
• He made a one of a kind record of getting 500 Test keeps running in a year thrice, in 1993, 1994 and 1997.
• He turned into the primary Indian cricketer to score 5 centuries in ODI’s.
• His epic 11 hours at the cricket wrinkle against West Indies in 1996– 97, where he made 201 runs.
Vocation Turning Point When he was chosen for the 1987 Cricket World Cup.
Most loved Cricketer Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar
Date of Birth 20 October 1963
Age (as in 2018) 55 Years
Birth Place Patiala, Punjab, India
Zodiac sign/Sun sign Libra
Hometown Patiala, Punjab, India
School Yadavindra Public School, Patiala
College Mohindra College, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Instructive Qualifications Graduate
Family Father-Late Sardar Bhagwant Singh (Cricketer)
Mother-Late Nirmal Sidhu
Sisters-Suman Toor, Late Neelam Mahajan
Internet surfing and adapting new things
• In 1988, he had a street seethe occurrence, for which he was indicted in 2006, yet in the wake of engaging the Indian Supreme Court, his sentence was suspended.
• He was charged by Star India for breaking a legally binding assention by filling in as a pundit for Set Max’s Indian Premier League 2014.
• The All India Sikh Student Federation (AISSF) logged a grumbling against him to Akal Takht for bending words from Gurubani.
• On 18 August 2018, he was among the unique visitors present at the vow taking service of Imran Khan at the Aiwan-e-Sadr (the President House) in Islamabad, Pakistan, where he embraced the Pakistani armed force boss, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, for which he was profoundly censured in India.
Young ladies, Family and More
Conjugal Status Married
Wife/Spouse Navjot Kaur Sidhu (Doctor and Politician)
Children Daughter-Rabia Sidhu
Vehicles Collection Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Fortuner, Mini Cooper
Gold rings worth ₹15 lakh
Watches worth ₹44 lakh
Commerical-Commercial Chotti Baradari, PTA Showroom 146/5
Private Yadvindra Colony, PTA H.No. 26
Pay (approx.) ₹10 crore (as in 2016)
₹1,10,000 (as in 2016) + Other recompenses (as a MLA)
Total assets (approx.) ₹50 crore (as in 2016)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Navjot Singh Sidhu
Does Navjot Singh Sidhu smoke?: No
Does Navjot Singh Sidhu drink liquor?: No
Sidhu was destined to a Jat Sikh family. His dad had likewise been a cricket player.
In the 1987 World Cup, he scored 5 fifties consecutively.
He left 1996 voyage through England since he thought his skipper Mohammad Azharuddin was habitually mishandling him.
He joined legislative issues subsequent to resigning from cricket in December 1999.
He was dropped in the wake of playing just two Tests, however he made a solid rebound in the World Cup in 1987.
He and his significant other are known will be known for their legitimate work because of which they have issues with the Akali government in Punjab for their method for working.
He showed up in different motion pictures like ABCD 2, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and Mera Pind.
He was a well known challenger of Big Boss 6, yet made an early exit because of political duties.
Regardless of being a Sikh, he has tremendous learning and regard for Hindu religion and is a veggie lover as well.
He is considered to have aced contemplation, which he began because of extreme occasions after his dad’s destruction.
After a long-lasting nonappearance from his Lok Sabha body electorate, a NGO offered a reward of Rs 2 lakh for getting him back.
In the wake of flopping his political assignments at last he joined Indian National Congress (INC) on 15 January 2017.